Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tex plays and scores for Liverpool last night

Sep 14, 2006
Philadelphia
For anyone interested.....miracle recovery. I'd expect another season long loan deal for him........

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
For anyone interested.....miracle recovery. I'd expect another season long loan deal for him........

That would be great if we could pull it off but somehow I doubt it....I can see him becoming a LIverpool regular this year.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'd have him back in a shot. Glad to see he's recovered from that dopey injury he inflicted on himself.

He started off like a house on fire here, but then got kicked into his shell a bit (was never going to get much protection from that Gardner / JFC combo behind him). The last 3rd of the season he really toughened up and put in some performances though. He's going to be a terrific little player for someone.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

We have served our purpose and now it is I am afraid on to big and better things for that young man.

However we can always say when he is wining medals which no doubt he will, you know what that dude played for us.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
We have served our purpose and now it is I am afraid on to big and better things for that young man.

However we can always say when he is wining medals which no doubt he will, you know what that dude played for us.

Hopefully LIverpool won't decide that one of our Championship rivals meets the criteria of "bigger and better things".

Sep 14, 2006
Philadelphia
No more Happy Hyypia connections at LFC......more likely Spurs youngsters given Hughton's history.....

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012

I think this sounds the most likely outcome.

If he's not in and around the Liverpool squad this year I could see him going out on loan to a 'lesser' PL club like West Brom.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Would like him back but would surely go to a play off contender if was coming back to the championship

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
don't think its going to happen
but would love it to

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
One of the very few positives from last season. I think he is going to be a very very good player, shame it won't be for us any more.

Interesting stats from last season. I think we would probably have got relegated without him

He created 63 chances for Brighton – 50 per cent more than anyone else at the club – and played twice as many successful through-balls as any of his team-mates. In fact, he ranked among the top three in the Championship

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Do Liverpool rate him enough to have given him a new contract? This is the last year of his current deal otherwise.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
With Firmino and Coutinho lurking in his position, his chances might well be few. Hope that happens and he's painfully rejected, coming back home to the Seagullian nest that rather loved him so. Squawk.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Would like him back but would surely go to a play off contender if was coming back to the championship

Are we not play off contenders? :)

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
IF we did manage to get Tex back.... where would he fit in ?

In front of Kayal and Stephens central ?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Won't happen.

If Liverpool want him to develop away from the club next season then the next logical step would be a loan move to a Premier league club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here