Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Might be a good idea...

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Still done it wrong. I should have put an option for neither. I've got a dentist appointment, so I can't change it now!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
FFS there is STILL no option for neither but there are some random additions on the poll that have nothing to do with the thread title.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
What is your obsession with Carayol about? He was toilet for us last season.

Also your poll doesn't make sense. Bridcutt isn't a winger (although given your previous postings you'd no doubt suggest playing him there anyway), there should be an option for another defensive midfielder if you are including one for another winger. Infact it should be two separate polls, one asking if we would want Buckley or another winger and a second asking if we want Bridcutt or another defensive midfielder. Given that you've now created two pointless polls I'd suggest not bothering with any more though.

In answer to the question you were actually trying to ask I don't want either back, Buckley is too injury prone and I think Kayal is a better fit for our midfield than Bridcutt would be now.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
FFS what is wrong with posters on here.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Weird mention of random bang-toilet loanee, Carayol? Check
Odd fanboyesque mentioning of Will Buckley? Check
Totally hatstand Roger Irrelevant writing style? Check

Absolutely TEXTBOOK perseus.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
What is your obsession with Carayol about? He was toilet for us last season.

Also your poll doesn't make sense. Bridcutt isn't a winger (although given your previous postings you'd no doubt suggest playing him there anyway), there should be an option for another defensive midfielder if you are including one for another winger. Infact it should be two separate polls, one asking if we would want Buckley or another winger and a second asking if we want Bridcutt or another defensive midfielder. Given that you've now created two pointless polls I'd suggest not bothering with any more though.

In answer to the question you were actually trying to ask I don't want either back, Buckley is too injury prone and I think Kayal is a better fit for our midfield than Bridcutt would be now.

You're asking perseus to make sense?

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
We want to get a team strong enough to win promotion and hold ourselves in the Prem. Bridcutt and Buckley are tried and tested in the Prem. Would rather go for new players who may turn out to be better than the likes of permanently injured Buckley and sulky Bridcutt.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here