Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Would you want Buckley & Bridcutt back?

Would you want Buckley & Bridcutt back?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Would you want Buckley & Bridcutt back?

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
No, not after the way that they left when they showed a fair amount of disrespect for the club.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
No, not after the way that they left when they showed a fair amount of disrespect for the club.

This shouldn't be a factor when deciding whether we can sign these players to strengthen the club and get into the top 6 this year, as they've both helped us do in the past.

All's fair in love and war.

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Pity I can't edit the poll. I should have put in an option for neither. Permanent transfers only.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
This shouldn't be a factor when deciding whether we can sign these players to strengthen the club and get into the top 6 this year, as they've both helped us do in the past.

All's fair in love and war.

You're probably right but I'd rather not look to re-sign them unless they publicly apologised for their past sins.....:thumbsup: But can't see that happening any time soon.

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
New poll will be created.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
neither thanks
they are yesterdays men

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
You're probably right but I'd rather not look to re-sign them unless they publicly apologised for their past sins.....:thumbsup: But can't see that happening any time soon.

Their heads were turned by the very best, Gustavo Poyet, the magician.
The very same beast which hypnotized Vicente and Wayne Bridge to join little old Brighton.

Buckley = In
Bridcutt = In
+ Our recent 6 transfers in.

Albion = Play-Off Final Winners 2015/2016

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Push Kayal Forward to the front of 3 Centrally.

Bridcutt IN alongside Stephens.

Potentially but I think we will only have space for 2 central midfielders if Hughton really wants to go with 2 up top. Kayal and Stephens are those two at the moment in my opinion.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Strange bunch on NSC, can't look into the future without going back through history. Whilst your there, might as well bring back Peter Ward !
I bet Palarse have a belly laugh reading of our uneccessary desperation..... :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here