Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Now I found this particularly funny.........

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Stevie.jpeg

tnba

ttf

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
I don't get it. Surely in these situations it's the responsibility of the photographer to ensure the subject has their hand in correct position to achieve the desired effect.

My initial reaction, however, was that it was ****ing funny.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
It's a good job he's not looking directly at the sun, that can really **** your eyes up.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I've often pondered what Stevie thinks of when he's having a Jodrell Bank. Not for him the benefits of some easy to access grumble on the internet, or even a dog eared copy of Men Only recovered from the bongo bush up the road where the local vicar jettisons his scud mags in a fit of wangst after an uneasy bout of self pollution.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I've often pondered what Stevie thinks of when he's having a Jodrell Bank. Not for him the benefits of some easy to access grumble on the internet, or even a dog eared copy of Men Only recovered from the bongo bush up the road where the local vicar jettisons his scud mags in a fit of wangst after an uneasy bout of self pollution.

But he does of course have several advantages. Rich and famous enough to pull whatever he likes but doesn't ever have to worry what they look like. Troughs and peaks.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
I've often pondered what Stevie thinks of when he's having a Jodrell Bank.Not for him the benefits of some easy to access grumble on the internet, or even a dog eared copy of Men Only recovered from the bongo bush up the road where the local vicar jettisons his scud mags in a fit of wangst after an uneasy bout of self pollution.

Bloody Hell El Pres ! :eek: It's at least a little, nay a lot disturbing that you often ponder Stevie W having a J Arthur! :whistle:

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro

Maybe he uses the radio?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Bloody Hell El Pres ! :eek: It's at least a little, nay a lot disturbing that you often ponder Stevie W having a J Arthur! :whistle:

True FOS, such thoughts started coming to me watching the Albion last season, when there was nothing happening on the pitch, so I did have a lot of time on my hands.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here