Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
My grandson's arrived this morning

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
mines arrived - but I only caught a brief glimpse of it as I opened the bag. due to the unexpected brightness of the florescent yellow, it's not possible to look directly at the shirt.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Was not sure exactly how bright the yellow shirt was. Guessing from the posts on this thread we are talking High Visability Yellow then. Shame.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Was not sure exactly how bright the yellow shirt was. Guessing from the posts on this thread we are talking High Visability Yellow then. Shame.

I dunno - might be able to see each other...I got the feeling in some away games last year that the number of misplaced passes was caused by the players inability, via their peripheral vision, to pick out a team mate!!! Shouldn't be a problem with this shirt!!

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
I dunno - might be able to see each other...I got the feeling in some away games last year that the number of misplaced passes was caused by the players inability, via their peripheral vision, to pick out a team mate!!! Shouldn't be a problem with this shirt!!

unless the opposition put a load of stewards close to ground level..........oh.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I popped into the store today and picked up a yellow one. I thought in person the red looked less bright than in the pictures and not sure I like it as much as in the photo.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here