Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Should I spice up my sex life?

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Bloke drives with his trousers and underpants around his ankles. His girl friend climbs onto the dashboard wearing only a bra and tee shirt. (Argus today)

They inevitably crash, she is dead and he is on the way to prison.

Perhaps.I'd better stick to my old routine!!!! At least I should keep out of trouble.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
I'm nearly sixty years old, and thinking of getting a really young girl friend. There is the risk of a heart attack, but if she dies, she dies.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
After another average night of sex my wife said to me that she was fed up and wanted me to spice things up by being rough, tough and selfish. So the next night I came home from work, walked straight to the kitchen, grabbed her arm and pulled her upstairs. I threw her on the bed and said, "I'm rough". I then slapped her round the face and handcuffed her to the bed and said, "and I'm tough". Then I sat down at the end of the bed and had a w##k... "and I'm selfish."

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005
Bloke drives with his trousers and underpants around his ankles. His girl friend climbs onto the dashboard wearing only a bra and tee shirt. (Argus today)

Perhaps.I'd better stick to my old routine!!!! At least I should keep out of trouble.

Thats the chap in Crawley.

Read this morning that he has been bad mouthing the cops, judiciary and everyone else involved on FB.

Police have arrested him, again.

Not the best idea prior to sentencing I would imagine.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Is that going out with a bang?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Bloke drives with his trousers and underpants around his ankles.

I'm surprised they even let him on the golf course.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here