Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

crawley friendly

bhafc123

Feb 24, 2009
hello i am hoping to go to tonight's game but i was just checking what parking is like around the stadium area? :cry:

Pondicherry

May 25, 2007
Horsham
Lots of parking in the industrial estate just up from the ground on the other side of the A23 going back up to the Pease Pottage roundabout (10 min walk). Also there is some on the same side as the football ground but gets busier earlier.

Red Side Of Sussex

Jul 25, 2009
I too wouldn't mind knowing😊

Should be ok if you get there about 630 -6.45.
You can't park in K2.
You can park in the Broadfield park offices,it's the turn off just after the traffic lights as you pass K2.Keep an eye for it or you will shoot straight past and reach the roundabout oppoisite the stadium.
You can use the offices back up the A23 about 400 metres past the K2.It's about a 10 minute walk away from the ground.
You could park in the stadium ,costs a fiver .
Some street parking around Southgate is avaliable ,but get there early.Just use the underpass to walk to the ground.
You could park at my house for £100 and I drop you off and pick you up.Might even wash your car too.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Yes, there is an industrial estate where they allow match parking for free, just after you leave the A23 at the Crawley exit - on the other side of the road, so you'll have to double back ( I think ).

Easy parking, and should be sign posted.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Whats the likely travelling audience this evening?? 1,500 or so??

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Parking is fine chaps, for people driving back to Brighton, just go down to the football round about and come back on yourself and past K2, when you go through the lights you are allowed to park on the Grass Verge Its a 5 min walk to the ground and then simple getting out.

GJL

Mar 2, 2015
image.jpg

GJL

Mar 2, 2015
Also found this.

Car Parking
Sat 07 Sep 2013
Author: @crawleytown
Where to park on match days

There are excellent car parking options on matchday at the Checkatrade.com Stadium.

We have a 350-space car park at the Stadium itself. Space is limited and available on a first-come first served basis priced £5.

There is also free parking will be available at two sites close to the Checkatrade.com Stadium.

There are 350 spaces in Broadfield Business Park at the offices of William Reed and and Novo Nordisk next to the Stadium, which will be stewarded.

In addition, we have 90 spaces at KPMG and Bard Ltd. at Tilgate Forest Business Centre on the southbound side of the Brighton Road. All the free parking options are signposted from the A23/M23 roundabout at the top of Brighton Road.

We would urge supporters to make use of these additional space and remind all supporters that there is no street parking in Anglessy Close or Lundy Close, Broadfield. Parking on grass verges in roads near to the Stadium is prohibited and cars will be towed away.

You can print off a copy of the all the parking options here: Stadium Parking

As an alternative, why not consider coming to the game by bike or on public transport? Full travel information can be found by clicking here

Read more at http://www.crawleytownfc.com/tickets/car-parking/index.aspx#pRZZPl4McK7Kws3K.99

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
The K2 car park is big, but it gets rammed quite often with just K2 users, usually when there is a kids competition of some sort.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
is there a live commentary radio Sussex maybe?
or even a live stream?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
The K2 car park is big, but it gets rammed quite often with just K2 users, usually when there is a kids competition of some sort.

You are not allowed to use K2 for football, Besides they close the barrier at a certain time and you won't get out.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
The way it is pissing down in the Horsham area at present, there may well be live streams all round the pitch by 19:45!

send some down here will you

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;7004079 said:
Does anyone know if this is on Player?

The last two years, it was live on the bbc website.

This year:
Johnny Cantor ‏@johnnycburger 21h21 hours ago
FYI #bhafc v Crawley available online & game vs Seville on both radio & online.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here