Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hell's Kitchen

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Used to love Hells Kitchen flea market in New York. Great way to pass a Sunday morning and some amazing food offers too :thumbsup:

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Hasn't this been done to death now, he also moved on to restaurants and hotels, what's next zoos?

I agree, his shouty, sweary persona is boring now. I am really surprised that no one has decked him as far as I am aware

I think Edwina currie gave him a slap in the face on Hell's Kitchen once but you never know if these things are stage managed.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I agree, his shouty, sweary persona is boring now. I am really surprised that no one has decked him as far as I am aware

I think Edwina currie gave him a slap in the face on Hell's Kitchen once but you never know if these things are stage managed.

I think the whole show is 'staged', especially after seeing a trailer for either this or his Kitchen Nightmares programme where he was SOOO over the top it was ridiculous. In fact, I was talking to a chef who'd spent time in Michelin Star restaurants, and The Fat Duck, and he reckons that if Ramsey spoke to his staff like he does in those programmes, they wouldn't last too many days with him because they would simply walk.

But yes, as [MENTION=5203]OzMike[/MENTION] says, these programmes have been done to death, along with X-Factor, makeover shows, etc, etc, etc. The trouble is, there are too many channels that need to be filled with guff for a few people to watch.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here