NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I take it this is to replace CMS?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

This could be the best thing ever... :lolol:

'Brighton & Hove Albion Football Club will be holding open auditions at the American Express Community Stadium on Thursday 23rd July 2015 from 3:00pm-6:00pm. Performers will be invited to don Gully's outfit and perform something different, funny and exciting in front of a handful of Club representatives. Those wishing to attend the audition are asked to email steph.king@bhafc.co.uk expressing your interest in the role.'

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
This could be the best thing ever... :lolol:

'Brighton & Hove Albion Football Club will be holding open auditions at the American Express Community Stadium on Thursday 23rd July 2015 from 3:00pm-6:00pm. Performers will be invited to don Gully's outfit and perform something different, funny and exciting in front of a handful of Club representatives. Those wishing to attend the audition are asked to email steph.king@bhafc.co.uk expressing your interest in the role.'
Yes. My suggestion would be to kick the ball into the big rectangle thing whilst simultaneously wearing a Brighton & Hove Albion kit.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Ive done this at West Ham as Herbie The Hammer when I was a student bloody good fun !!!

jgmcdee

Mar 25, 2012
Go, get the job offer and don't take it. You can then spend the rest of your life telling people that you were offered a contract with BHA but turned it down.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Wouldn't it be great if Gully was supposed to be half-pissed and abusive? I'm sure they'd get a lot more applicants, myself included. What a dream, staggering around yelling at people.

Clearly the fact that I do this all the time is neither here nor there - it's being asked to do it anonymously that would be the most fun. A living, breathing, inebriated 'Emu'. Marvellous. :laugh:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Wouldn't it be great if Gully was supposed to be half-pissed and abusive? I'm sure they'd get a lot more applicants, myself included. What a dream, staggering around yelling at people.

Clearly the fact that I do this all the time is neither here nor there - it's being asked to do it anonymously that would be the most fun. A living, breathing, inebriated 'Emu'. Marvellous. :laugh:

This. Dream job - hand signals to the opposing fans and stuff.

Sid at Hove does quite a good job of pisstaking and general arsing about. There was a great moment a couple of seasons ago when he was sneaking up behind Muralitharan on the boundary every time he turned his back. He was clearly getting properly annoyed, which of course only made it funnier.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here