O/T Barbers in Brighton

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
pb-l229-2502195_478x359.jpg

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
If you want cheap there's some polish blokes that do it for £7 on Church Street. If you want quality, try North Laine Hair.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Before I started cutting my own hair I used to use Alan's on Ditchling Road - I assume it's still there.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
The Headroom two roads up from Western Road Waitrose is fairly cheap and reliable. Has an Albion season ticket holder working there(name escapes me). Otherwise, the old Italian bloke, opposite where the old bingo hall used to be in Portland Road, does a fine job and is a decent bloke.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
I've been going to Clippers in North Laine for 15 years or more. My kids have never been anywhere else. Friendly, really good for children, and good cuts. Highly recommended
Its good value, they play 6 Music on their battered old DAB radio and they also have several Albion fans amongst their number including NSC readers/contributors and sometimes some good player gossip.
BARBER IN.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
The Headroom two roads up from Western Road Waitrose is fairly cheap and reliable. Has an Albion season ticket holder working there(name escapes me).

Headroom is good.

Paul is the ST holder, they also have a signed Albion shirt on display that if waiting you can try and work out the signatures.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
What happened to Crown Brothers in Gardner Street? ( We didn't have Laines in those far off days.)

matski_98

Apr 16, 2012
Depends on if you want good or cheap? If you want good then The Bomb on Sydney Street have been cutting my mop for a good number of years. I've also been to Teddy Edwards at Seven Dials a couple of times and have had a decent cut. Both of them charge about £15 which I think is reasonable.

If you want cheap then there are any number of Mr Topps type places in town which will give you a chop for less than a tenner.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Dave in Trafalgar St Barbers, or Lance at his Dad's place, Derek's in Edward St. (Tommy Elphick & Gareth Barry both regulars of Lance when in town, & sexy Pete was a regular at Trafalgar St). Tenner the pair of them, & has been for donkeys. They both had a chair in Keiths in Bond St; now that was a barber shop!

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Dave in Trafalgar St Barbers, or Lance at his Dad's place, Derek's in Edward St. (Tommy Elphick & Gareth Barry both regulars of Lance when in town, & sexy Pete was a regular at Trafalgar St). Tenner the pair of them, & has been for donkeys. They both had a chair in Keiths in Bond St; now that was a barber shop!

Ah! Kieth's, he can't still be cutting hair? Probably retired to Spain.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here