Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

JFC to Wolves?

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom
JFC to Wolves?

WOLVES

Brighton's Jake Forster-Caskey has emerged as a potential target for Wolves.

The midfielder was the standout player for the Seagulls last season and a regular starter for Gareth Southgate's England Under-21's.

Very much at ease on the ball, Caskey is well-known for his ferocious left-foot.

Kenny Jackett is happy to loan at least one of his rookie stoppers now Wolves are no longer on a goalkeeping “alert”.

Wolves had looked a little thin on the goalkeeping ground when Aaron McCarey’s drugs probe was ongoing and following the departure of Tomasz Kuszczak.

But with McCarey now eligible, young keepers Jon Flatt and Harry Burgoyne could be loaned out to assist their development

I'm speechless...

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
Ignore it, total non-story. The express & star are serial b/sers. I had a little run in myself with them when i was at wolves. Believe me, they have absolutely no inside knowledge at Wolves. Guesswork at very best!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If a decent bid comes in I say SELL !!! The transfer money could then be splashed out on a proper striker to keep O'Gravy on the bench and off the pitch :lol:

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
Yes, yes Kenny he was our stand out player last season. We certainly would of finished rock bottom if it was not for our Jake. Would probably get you promoted if you signed him.

And yours for JUST £5million.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Yes, yes Kenny he was our stand out player last season. We certainly would of finished rock bottom if it was not for our Jake. Would probably get you promoted if you signed him.

And yours for JUST £5million.

He ain't worth that , £4M tops plus the usual add on clauses.

Ignore it, total non-story. The express & star are serial b/sers. I had a little run in myself with them when i was at wolves. Believe me, they have absolutely no inside knowledge at Wolves. Guesswork at very best!

Think this quote from the article pretty much sums it up.

"We have scoured the back pages and the internet to bring you the latest transfer gossip. We are not saying they are true - just that they are out there."

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I haven't been hugely impressed by JFC's performances for us, but I really wouldn't want him to be sold because we just know he'll turn into a quality player elsewhere.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Think this quote from the article pretty much sums it up.

"We have scoured the back pages and the internet to bring you the latest transfer gossip. We are not saying they are true - just that they are out there."

Somewhere in the West Midlands there is a Brummie equivalent of BensGrandad :lolol:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
For him it would be a good move, but would be very dissapointed if there is any truth in it and it does end up happening.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
There is a bloke in WSL who will be WETTING himself at the prospect of this. He's the biggest JFC hater in the universe, but will have NOTHING to shout about on a Saturday if JFC goes and as a result WE won't have anything to laugh at.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
There is a bloke in WSL who will be WETTING himself at the prospect of this. He's the biggest JFC hater in the universe, but will have NOTHING to shout about on a Saturday if JFC goes and as a result WE won't have anything to laugh at.

You know for a fact, he'd just transfer his ire to a new victim. Haters gotta hate.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here