Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Klitschko v fury in dusseldorf

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
Fury is a very tricky boxer. His ability to switch to southpaw make him difficult to work out. But Wlad is a different level so can't see past a UD.

Can see AJ flattening Fury next year.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
My money's on Klitschko, it'll be a great fight either way.

Klitschko-vs-Tyson-Fury-Live-Stream.jpg

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I remember the IDIOTS on here telling me that Price would be too good and beat Fury, Fury is very much underestimated, underneath the clown act is a very talented and more importantly a huge hearted fighter

This seems a fairly reasonable assessment.

That said, I still can't see him getting past Klitschko.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Strange things happen. A lot of people on here said this would never happen in Germany.

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
The words are 'got up' , anyone can get knocked down but it is getting up and winning that counts

True. Take Carl Froch for example. Know as having one of the best chins in recent times but got knocked down by Groves. It's how you recover from a kockdown that determines your chin.

Shorehamkid

Aug 3, 2011
reliable site for tickets?

http://www.eventim.co.uk/Tickets.ht...59205&includeOnlybookable=true&x10=1&x11=fury

Official site for tickets mate, dealt with them before for shows in Germany.

Having been to the same arena in Dusseldorf for Klitschko vs Mormeck, I'd recommend getting the cheapest tickets (£29 is very reasonable) and just sitting in the lower tier anyway. Always a few spare seats knocking about or failing that... the front row of the lower was left empty last time for some unknown reason, we sat down there and didn't get bothered all evening. Unlike most football grounds the front row is about 10 foot from the arena floor so perfect sight line for boxing.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
http://www.eventim.co.uk/Tickets.ht...59205&includeOnlybookable=true&x10=1&x11=fury

Official site for tickets mate, dealt with them before for shows in Germany.

Having been to the same arena in Dusseldorf for Klitschko vs Mormeck, I'd recommend getting the cheapest tickets (£29 is very reasonable) and just sitting in the lower tier anyway. Always a few spare seats knocking about or failing that... the front row of the lower was left empty last time for some unknown reason, we sat down there and didn't get bothered all evening. Unlike most football grounds the front row is about 10 foot from the arena floor so perfect sight line for boxing.

Cheers. Only 1 hr 30 drive for me !

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Really ? Funny but I can't remember him ever being KO'd or stopped unlike Mr Klitschko

He's been knocked down early by some real dross. Lucky for Fury..............they were dross and he came out the winner.

In fairness, he's looked a lot sharper in his last few fights so I give him A CHANCE.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here