Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ashley Madison website

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I am amazed that one million Brits use this site. I have never heard of it.
Me either. It seems a fairly daft thing to do/be part of for a variety of reasons, one of which (potential for hacking fun) has come to pass.

I wonder how many pre-emptive awkward conversations have taken place this morning...

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Haha good, people who betray the trust of someone who they supposedly love are the worst.

What a scummy website, who would trust their personal details with something like that? Eugh.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Who's going to use their real name and address on there.

I know about this site. It generates fake profiles and messages to entice the customer into parting with more money.

Suspect its full of men

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley

Same here, hardly seems likely. I can just about imagine a million might be having affairs (which is still shocking), but all using that site? nah.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Haha good, people who betray the trust of someone who they supposedly love are the worst.

What a scummy website, who would trust their personal details with something like that? Eugh.

I too have never heard of it and I am personally lucky to be happy and to love and be loved, however before everyone gets too righteous bigger and 'better' people than us lot have betrayed and been betrayed.

Whether you are on some dodgy website or on a stag weekend in Amsterdam, there are plenty of good people doing stuff they shouldnt be, remember 'what goes on tour stays on tour'.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Whether you are on some dodgy website or on a stag weekend in Amsterdam, there are plenty of good people doing stuff they shouldnt be, remember 'what goes on tour stays on tour'.

You wet on that tour too BG? Great memories, but as you say Mum's the word!

rool

Jul 10, 2003
From the thread title I thought it was a player we were after so I googled it.

Apparently he'll be no good at the Amex because he only plays away.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Based on statistics and probability, that probably means your partner has.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Extramarital dating site Ashley Madison has apologised to its users a second time for allowing its database to be comprehensively stolen, and is temporarily offering users the ability to fully delete their account from the site free of charge.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I think statistically and from all research it is far more likely the woman will cheat so don't get too complacent guys, they have far more opportunities

Last edited:

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I think statistically and from all research it is far more likely the woman will cheat so don't get too complacent guys, they have far more opportunities

You're probably right. Women tend to marry for men for security but are far more sexually attracted to 'bad boy' type men that excite them. 1 in 25 men are estimated to be unknowingly bringing up children that aren't biologically theirs. Given that most women would be a bit more careful with contraception if they're shagging about, you've got to assume that the actual rate of infidelity is very high.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here