Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How much faith do you have in KLL & March?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
With the club being linked to every winger north of Arundel, and many on this board (myself included) screaming for 3 new fast attacking players, it's as if KLL & March no longer exist.

Although with only a couple of weeks till Forest, they might be the only options available.

How big a concern is that?

FWIW as much as I scream like a little girl when Kaz gets the ball, I think that says more to how starved the team has been of skill, than the expectation of end product.
I'd love for Kaz to be the player we needed last season.
But sadly, instead, I really want to club to sign a player with all of Kaz's attributes.

As for Solly I can't get past how one footed he is, Shirley he's not going to kick on when he's so predictable.

Last edited:

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
130409093852_01-Alan-Knott.jpg mutch-colour.jpg

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Kaz is about the only player we have with any pace.

Just shows how we are lacking pace throughout the squad.

March technically very good, big season for him this year. I have high hopes for him.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
If we are reliant on Lua Lua & March as our deliverers to the front men then it's going to be a difficult season!

What front men, wasn't aware we had any.

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton
Very little - but LuaLua is 24 and March only 20, they don't have to be written off just yet.

That said, LuaLua is about to enter his SEVENTH campaign with the club. He needs a big season otherwise he's out the door. Most wingers are allowed to be a little inconsistent, but he needs to make the most of home starts and try and contribute more on narrow pitches away, otherwise he'll end up staying as that player we bring on to chase a lost cause with ten minutes to go.

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
Lua Lua is best as an impact sub,and March,IMO has a lot to prove this season,to maintain a regular place.We need another winger with pace...............who might score (and stay fit ) !!!

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Lua Lua is best as an impact sub,and March,IMO has a lot to prove this season,to maintain a regular place.We need another winger with pace...............who might score (and stay fit ) !!!

Have to agree with you here.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Kaz is, at best, an impact sub. He's too predictable with the ball at his feet and he's never really made the most of the starts he's been given. He is a bit of a one trick pony and doesn't have much variation in his game. Any defender who does their homework knows exactly what is coming. His shooting is often wayward as he prefers power over accuracy and he can't cross. Not exactly first XI material in my book.

We definitely need another winger or two on the books to improve the squad. KLL is too inconsistent and March has yet to complete a full season in the first team set up due to injury and his age.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010

Correct.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Shit or bust time now for Kaz, he really hasn't kicked on as most people expected. Solly will be used in a more central area and I have high hopes for him this season.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I have plenty of faith in KLL's ability, but am overwhelmed by doubt that he can translate that on to the pitch.
March is an extremely exciting prospect, but you can never have faith in them.
I have faith in Kayal and Dunk.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
17 posters all fail to point out that the current & previous managers have both shamefully played Kaz in the wrong position, more down the middle than at his disruptive best on the wing. Makes me despair at the waste of talent

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here