Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Free Washing Machine

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
mods, I hope this is ok to post this.
I've got a Zanussi Washer dryer free to collector in Eastbourne. The door seal needs cleaning and it needs a plug fitting but it works perfectly.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
mods, I hope this is ok to post this.
I've got a Zanussi Washer dryer free to collector in Eastbourne. The door seal needs cleaning and it needs a plug fitting but it works perfectly.

Selhurst Park Stadium
Whitehorse Lane, London
020 8768 6000 :whistle::lolol::cool:

I noticed yesterday that the BHF in Eastbourne are about to open a domestic appliances (used) store on the corner opposite T J Hughes. I expect that they would take it off your hands if you contacted them.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
So if I wanted to stick a link to an old Albion shirt for sale on here I wouldn't be allowed?

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
So if I wanted to stick a link to an old Albion shirt for sale on here I wouldn't be allowed?

I found myself with a spare washing machine. I'm far from well off but I'm happy to give cheap stuff away if it helps others; I made no money from it. The machine went to a girl who cannot afford one and was using the launderette.
If the mods thought it was out of order they'd have pulled the post (and probably told me off). They didn't.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I found myself with a spare washing machine. I'm far from well off but I'm happy to give cheap stuff away if it helps others; I made no money from it. The machine went to a girl who cannot afford one and was using the launderette.
If the mods thought it was out of order they'd have pulled the post (and probably told me off). They didn't.

I was asking a genuine question for myself, no problem with what you did:thumbsup:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
My uncle became a multi-millionaire buying and selling second hand white goods.

Started off with nothing and now he's a fridge magnate.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Anyone know what this washing machine has been accused of? Maybe we could organise a march.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here