Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Harry Shipp

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
His link up play is excellent, seen him a few times this season and tonight confirms it. He could comfortably be our next Tex if we signed him up, wonder what he'd cost us though.

Occam looks a good little winger as well but think he'd get dispossessed far too easily in England.

Anyway, maybe it's worth scouting the MLS, wonder why people don't. Work permits?

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Build a Bonfire ringing around the stadium from the Chicago away support as well, weird hearing it with that accent and interesting that an MLS owner is obviously hated.

Dec 15, 2014
Here
I could never put my finger on what exactly is wrong with the way the Chicago Fire operate their football team. It never crossed my mind about the ownership.

Harry Shipp is a native Chicago area footballer. He played his college soccer in nearby Notre Dame University in South Bend, Indiana. So he has never played his home matches more than 100 miles from where he spent his boyhood. I'm not sure he has ever played a match outside of North America.

http://screamer.deadspin.com/ten-young-players-who-could-be-on-the-usmnt-at-the-2018-1601310120 10 July, 2014

Harry Shipp, a forward for the Chicago Fire, will be 26. Shipp was an unknown in Chicago's academy until February, but his rookie season so far has been electric. The 22-year-old has six goals and four assists for an abysmal squad, which means that he'll shoulder more minutes and more responsibility as the season slogs on. He is smaller, listed at 5'9" and 145 pounds, but his field vision and passing ability cloaks that. Consistent minutes and continued development—even if he slows down from his current rate—will get him noticed by Jürgen. (Jurgen Klinsmann the US national team manager)

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here