Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Desert Island Discs, Noel Gallagher..

Agree, interesting and articulate chap who has "been there, done that, got the T shirt" but remains basically a fan. Pity he couldn't find room for this

<br>

Heard him on a show once when he pronounced it as "one of the best songs written, in the history of pop, ever" (backed up by Wikipedia). He also mentioned the track number on their greatest hits CD and when I checked my copy he was right!

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Sadly, didn't appreciate him or his chosen music, but never have, so couldn't find my self to disappointed. Usually enjoy DID, but not today. Each to their own.

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
As my post said I wasn't that interested today. however he did chose Be My Baby by The Ronettes, which I did happen to hear..

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Really enjoyed that, but then I'm a big Noel fan.

I know he's not everyone's cup of tea, but I like his outlook on life, his straight-talking, and his talent for music. Yeah, some of the artists might not be very imaginative, but at least he didn't go with the most well-known songs by some of them :shrug:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Enjoyed the recent Andrew (Freddie) Flintoff one.....having said that i enjoy most of them.

Yeah, Freddie's was a classic. Another working class hero but very different to Noel

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here