Votes: 3 2.7%
  • Fence

Votes: 70 61.9%
  • Job stuffed up

Votes: 40 35.4%

• Total voters

North Stand Polls

Feb 25, 2015
Paul Barber: "We knew at the start of the transfer window that it was important to bring in our new players as early as possible, partly to help Chris in his pre-season preparations and partly to help the players settle."

The new season is 20 days away. Job done or job stuffed up (again)?

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Depends on the agreed budget. If the powers that be think we can do something with what we have spent, then it IS job done for the time being. Only time will tell.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
We've signed one more player than we had at this time last year. Considering we were the 4th worst team in the league last season, I thought we would have strengthened a lot more by this point.

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
Another vote for fence. This coming week is key for me. Sign a couple of forward types, be they wide or striker, and it will be okay. Don't and I will be moving off the fence.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Not enough so far.

We are looking at another execrable disaster of a season unless we bring some more players in soon.

6 needed, and of quality.

I fear we'll get nowhere near this.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Sometimes signing the right players takes a little longer than we or anyone else would like.... especially where loans are concerned, there's certainly no need to panic yet.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Sometimes signing the right players takes a little longer than we or anyone else would like.... especially where loans are concerned, there's certainly no need to panic yet.

We're in a very similar position to last year, we were told not panic then. We finished ONE place above the RELEGATION zone.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Well I'm (almost) sorted. Got my new attire, new ST card arriving imminently and expect below mid-table but above the drop zone. What's not to like, anything more is a bonus?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The club needs to pull it's collective finger out, or else it's going to look a lot like dropping close season goolies, is habit forming.

At least we'll know what the stick that the fans will be beating the club with next season, looks like.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Has Best signed for anyone yet, or have we got that 'gem' of a signing to come ?

I feel incredibly low and pessimistic about our chances for next season, think we are looking at bottom 2 in the league as things stand.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Well I'm (almost) sorted. Got my new attire, new ST card arriving imminently and expect below mid-table but above the drop zone. What's not to like, anything more is a bonus?

What makes you think we are anywhere near good enough for mid table? We simply haven't addressed the biggest issue that blighted last season, we lack pace and creativity.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Has Best signed for anyone yet, or have we got that 'gem' of a signing to come ?

I feel incredibly low and pessimistic about our chances for next season, think we are looking at bottom 2 in the league as things stand.

There are far worse teams than us in a the championship next year. Plus We know at least two more players are coming as well as loans. Marshall will be a good start and then another striker, cb and creative mf then we are there or thereabouts.

I expect us to be dark horses.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
What makes you think we are anywhere near good enough for mid table? We simply haven't addressed the biggest issue that blighted last season, we lack pace and creativity.
Blindly assuming that there will again be at least three teams worse which is desperately sad. I did say below mid-table, and scoring is certainly an issue. This must be remedied not with claptrap such as the return of old, ex-players but with creative, strong and quick midfielders.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here