Florida man rapes alligator,

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Po6cKA.png

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
He thought it was his Lacoste sleeping bag.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
If i had the same mindset as this chap i'd have to find a way to rape a bee that was a repeat offender against me - yes i know they can only sting once but that doesn't me they can't be more than an annoyance with their little pointers - back in 2003. Some former girlfriends might indeed say that i would find that possible, but i tend to think i'd have to hire a mad-minded scientist to enable the vengeful act to take place, again and again over a two week period, in the lubed and funnelled butt of my buzzing nemesis.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
If i had the same mindset as this chap i'd have to find a way to rape a bee that was a repeat offender against me - yes i know they can only sting once but that doesn't me they can't be more than an annoyance with their little pointers - back in 2003. Some former girlfriends might indeed say that i would find that possible, but i tend to think i'd have to hire a mad-minded scientist to enable the vengeful act to take place, again and again over a two week period, in the lubed and funnelled butt of my buzzing nemesis.

No need for a mad-minded scientist, sticking it up your bottom would be the soluition to your revenge.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
The film 'Deliverance' anybody? Bit of banjo music amongst all the interbreeding!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
A criminal conviction for animal cruelty will come back to bite him on the bum.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here