Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Breaking Bad - Season 6 - Filming starts in July/August

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Nice one, question is how will Walter return? Was it all a dream?

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I'm going to hope it's a hoax like last time was.

For me the show ended very well, tied up most loose ends and should stay that way...probably too much to ask when bringing it back will probably result in serious monies.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
It's a hoax, one of those click bait things that do the rounds on the internet and has been going for a while now

NBC's link would be NBC.com & not NBC.com.co for a start - it's a site pretending to be another

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Nice one, question is how will Walter return? Was it all a dream?

Sadly/thankfully as stated above its almost certainly a hoax. However, if they ever did a sixth season then there's a few ways they could go about it that might work.

Walt Jr grows up and wants to understand what his dad did and why he did it. And with his own medical bills soaring he ends up cooking himself. That or Jessie starts cooking again in a different location. It becomes a major news story and Gomez/Skylar end up looking for him.However both of those are pretty weak ideas that would go against a lot of the character arc that was established in the show.

What I like to see is a Mockumentary set 20 years after Walt dies. A news company doing a "20 years on" kind of story. Could get all of the main characters back. Think it would be interesting to see how Walt Jr responds to his dad now he's raising his own kid, how the relationship between Skylar and her sister is & what Holly would know about her dad etc. Find a way to work Jesse in their and you're golden

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Even if it wasn't a hoax there's no way they could top that last series. Best left alone.

Just saw the first 2 episodes of the Saul spin off while on a plane and I thought it was even better than BB

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Just saw the first 2 episodes of the Saul spin off while on a plane and I thought it was even better than BB

Took a while to get going but very good, looking forward to series 2

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
Sadly/thankfully as stated above its almost certainly a hoax. However, if they ever did a sixth season then there's a few ways they could go about it that might work.

Walt Jr grows up and wants to understand what his dad did and why he did it. And with his own medical bills soaring he ends up cooking himself. That or Jessie starts cooking again in a different location. It becomes a major news story and Gomez/Skylar end up looking for him.However both of those are pretty weak ideas that would go against a lot of the character arc that was established in the show.

Not to mention Gomez is dead!

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
There's no chance they'd do another season of BB, they couldn't create a story strong enough. Why/how would they create a series with 50% of the main characters?

They've also already stated that JP may return in BCS and rumours of WW also being a part of it (flashbacks?).

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Money talks. When Del and Rodney walked into the sunset in Only Fools they should have ended. I can see Breaking bad having another series but I really hope not.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
All of them ideas sound more like spin offs really, like BCS. TBH they could make several different spin offs focusing on different characters from the show and tie them into each.

BCS was slow although it was still awesome, but IMO nowhere near BB quality. BUT saying that its all tied up nicely for season 2, so it should really take off next season.

I think one of the reasons I found it slow was having to watch it one episode at a time, once a week. Netflix should of dropped the whole series in one go like they did with 'House of Cards', that way it would of been easier to get into as alot of people have said the same, that it was abit slow and underwhelming.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here