Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mitchell Johnson.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Love or hate him his bit on Sky Sports tonight was dry whit. Loved it. "England will be having a good nights sleep and digging in. Hopefully they'll play that aggressive brand of cricket they've been talking about and we're see where that goes". :ohmy:

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Fair play to him although I am still struggling with the fact he sports that moustache with no awareness it makes him look like the kind of person who would harbour victims in his basement

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
He's getting the understanding about banter, now it's his turn after Cardiff .

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Thought his whole interview was good and came across well, just hope his bowling isnt as impressive tomorrow.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Mitch is a decent enough. I personally find him a rather humourless and reserved character. The comment is a team strategy, maybe Lehman, as Smith said the same the night before and I am sure we will here it a few more times. Hopefully we will see our aggressive style of cricket return at appropriate times during the rest of the series but not be goaded.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Fair play to him although I am still struggling with the fact he sports that moustache with no awareness it makes him look like the kind of person who would harbour victims in his basement

Arriving at Lords yesterday morning

41TAmcVuMnL.jpg

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Mitch is a decent enough. I personally find him a rather humourless and reserved character. The comment is a team strategy, maybe Lehman, as Smith said the same the night before and I am sure we will here it a few more times. Hopefully we will see our aggressive style of cricket return at appropriate times during the rest of the series but not be goaded.

Yep

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Love or hate him his bit on Sky Sports tonight was dry whit. Loved it. "England will be having a good nights sleep and digging in. Hopefully they'll play that aggressive brand of cricket they've been talking about and we're see where that goes". :ohmy:
Easy to make quips when you're winning.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

Gonna say - the Aussies are fully aware that those moustaches 1000% make them look like sex offenders, right? Right?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

Made himself look a bit of a tit there. We played that "aggressive brand" in the first test and that's why we're winning the Ashes 1-0. The onus is on the Aussies now, not us.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I find it hard to work out who I dislike the most out of Johnson, Clarke or Warner. Help me out here.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Gonna say - the Aussies are fully aware that those moustaches 1000% make them look like sex offenders, right? Right?

Of course nobody would grow such an abomination on their face without a sense that it was really nothing more than a big joke. So big in fact they have been running it for a good few years the cheeky little scamps.

......actually the more I think about it maybe they are actually sex offenders

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
That Mitchell Johnson, his bowling is shite!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here