Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Walton on his way to Bury?

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Actually Argus reporter Steve Hollis appears to be confirming it:

Stephen Hollis ‏@stevehollis75 31m31 minutes ago
#bhafc goalkeeper @Waltz_1 joins Bury on loan. Was a potential target for @crawleytown at one stage

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Good move for him, he's obviously bought into the clubs long term plans for him. He'll come back next season as serious contender for number 1 spot.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Actually Argus reporter Steve Hollis appears to be confirming it:

Stephen Hollis ‏@stevehollis75 31m31 minutes ago
#bhafc goalkeeper @Waltz_1 joins Bury on loan. Was a potential target for @crawleytown at one stage

I don't understand why the club doesn't use Crawley more due to the location

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Great move. Will be keeping tabs on his progress that's for sure. I really like him and his attitude over being loaned out.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Goodnight Hairy melon. (Am I the only one who thinks of this John boy Walton joke every time I hear our goalkeepers name?)

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Supposedly they have Chris Kirkland on trial and was expected to announce a 2 year deal, Walton needs to go somewhere definately play next season.

Now that really would be typical. Spend on a replacement while he goes and warms the bench at Bury instead of here.
Let's hope not eh?

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Just been speaking to a guy I know here in Spain, who's son is a goaly for burys u18's, he mentioned to me about Walton and also said that Kirkland was no longer up to playing everygame anymore as he has dodgy knees, he seems to think Walton will get plenty of game time there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here