Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] ***Natwest T20 Blast Sussex vs Hampshire***

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
A Sellout at Hove.

Sussex are so inconsistent in this form of the game, who knows what will happen?

Sussex having won the toss, Pants are INSERTED......

Ooh-er choice of BBC Radio Sussex/Solent/Radio 5 Live, think I'll go will Charlie Dagnell rather than Rambling John Lees.....

blueandwhitestripes

Mar 18, 2008
Sussex
I thought thie venue had been switched to Selsey :moo:

Rabeen

Jul 11, 2003
Worthing
Mason Crane, from Worthing is one of my ex-pupils playing his second ever senior game for Hampshire. He picked up two wickets last week in his first game!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
21 off the 13th over, well done Chris Liddle.....

No-one else interested in this game then?

Only just looked at the score, I don't think I have much interest now I've looked.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Sussex need something special again. In Luke we trust...

Glamorgan won (by ONE run) which means they can still catch us for a top 4 spot.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Sussex need something special again. In Luke we trust...

Glamorgan won (by ONE run) which means they can still catch us for a top 4 spot.

Convenient, I wonder what is going to happen now then based on previous recent experience ?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Convenient, I wonder what is going to happen now then based on previous recent experience ?
Glamorgan won that fair and square, no conspiracy. As an aside, James Kirtley was summarising for BBC Radio Wales.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Glamorgan won that fair and square, no conspiracy. As an aside, James Kirtley was summarising for BBC Radio Wales.

Not suggesting any sort of conspiracy, merely that Sussex are almost unique in their ability to be able to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory... All the factors for it to happen are sliding in to place.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Surprised Will Beer wasn't promoted up the order, he's good at clearing the ropes. CC whacks two 6's in the 19 th!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here