Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Team to play Lewes

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Albion expected line-up: Maenpaa, Rosenior, Dallison, White, Chicksen; Calderon, Holla, Ince, Starkey, O'Grady, Colunga.
Subs: Ankergren (GK), Hunt, Barnett, Barclay, Harris, Tilley, Monakana, Ward, Akindayini, Kandi.

http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/arti...nte-at-lewes-2553804.aspx#VzS2dDpyol1gDYUy.99

Good to see a couple of U18s involved (White and Tilley) although imagine most people will have been hoping for a stronger line up. Would have been nice to see Hemed and Bong.

Assume Hughton means Crawley, rather than Gillingham, for the other first teamers to get 60 mins.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I found it amusing to see that line-up on the official site article about how Hughton "ups the ante" at Lewes.

Brighton & Hove Albion boss Chris Hughton is set to up the ante for his players tomorrow, when he takes a side to the Dripping Pan to face Lewes.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I found it amusing to see that line-up on the official site article about how Hughton "ups the ante" at Lewes.

Brighton & Hove Albion boss Chris Hughton is set to up the ante for his players tomorrow, when he takes a side to the Dripping Pan to face Lewes.

I assumed it meant the number of minutes played on the field, rather than the opposition.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

No way on earth could it be fairly described in that way. I'm a little disappointed to be honest.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I was sitting here reading the Lewes roll call thread and talking myself into going but with that I'm now feeling a bit "meh" again.

I should be rejoicing in the fact that I'm actually "allowed" to go and skip daddy duties for the afternoon.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I guess it's too early for clues as to what we can expect v Forest.
4-4-2 would have been nice, esp now Hughton has the players to cement the formation we've edging towards over the last 4 seasons:-

Casper - Walton - Stockers - Maenpaa
....Rosenior - Dunk - Greer - Bong
...................Ince - Kayal

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Albion expected line-up: Maenpaa, Rosenior, Dallison, White, Chicksen; Calderon, Holla, Ince, Starkey, O'Grady, Colunga.
Subs: Ankergren (GK), Hunt, Barnett, Barclay, Harris, Tilley, Monakana, Ward, Akindayini, Kandi.

http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/arti...nte-at-lewes-2553804.aspx#VzS2dDpyol1gDYUy.99

Good to see a couple of U18s involved (White and Tilley) although imagine most people will have been hoping for a stronger line up. Would have been nice to see Hemed and Bong.

Assume Hughton means Crawley, rather than Gillingham, for the other first teamers to get 60 mins.

So no Bong, Greer, Dunk, Crofts, Baldock, Stephens, Hemed, Lua Lua, Kayal, Stockdale, Bruno.... bit of a shame as the whole squad usually gets a run out at Lewes.

Saying that if had been billed as Lewes v Brighton DS they have sold about 40 tickets!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
A little common would tell you it would be mainly DS and youth v Lewes and a stronger team against Crawley then nearly full for the rest at Gilligham Aberdeen and The Amex.

albion1972

Banned
Dec 14, 2014
BensPussy998358 said:
A little common would tell you it would be mainly DS and youth v Lewes and a stronger team against Crawley then nearly full for the rest at Gilligham Aberdeen and The Amex.

What team are we sending to play your team at the new upper beading cement works stadium

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here