Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Six year old threatened to chop his teachers head off with knife. Argus.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I couldn't believe this non-story made the front page when a man was murdered in Findon.
Well done the Argus truly local newspaper

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I couldn't believe this non-story made the front page when a man was murdered in Findon.
Well done the Argus truly local newspaper

Firstly, yes the Argus is crap. Secondly, as it is printed in Weymouth the murder story was probably too late to be included.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
The Argus comments section is amazing. Makes NSC seem like a tranquil oasis of serenity.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I blame the parents - or whatever pure trash adults he has in his home environment that have f*cked up his life already, aged 6.

Indeed. When I was 6 I was more interested in smuggling sweets and water bombs into school, how on earth or what on earth happens for a child of 6 to take a knife into school and say this? It's bizzare quite frankly. What is happening to this planet.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I blame the parents - or whatever pure trash adults he has in his home environment that have f*cked up his life already, aged 6.

don't believe everything you read in the ill informed Argus. I hope you are ashamed of yourself when the truth comes out. Are you a parent? The boy is SIX (according to the Argus)

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Indeed. When I was 6 I was more interested in smuggling sweets and water bombs into school, how on earth or what on earth happens for a child of 6 to take a knife into school and say this? It's bizzare quite frankly. What is happening to this planet.

what's happening to this planet is that we no longer have newspapers, we have stories to provide instant gratification no matter how false they are and what harm they do

(do you realise that if you said you had a water bomb in your pocket when going through airport security you could be arrested?)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
don't believe everything you read in the ill informed Argus. I hope you are ashamed of yourself when the truth comes out. Are you a parent? The boy is SIX (according to the Argus)
Are you saying the story isn't true, and if it isn't, how is that THPP's fault?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
So what happened then?

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Although not in the same league, we've unearthed 9 year old Lil Miss Stat's pictorial plan for her school:-

V__0F53.jpg

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
So what happened then?

one quote from one parent who also reasurringly commented "this isn't the Bronx, it shouldn't be happening". Let's see before making judgements about the parents, adult trash or whatever.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Are you seriously saying that a 6 year old bringing two knives into school and threatening to decapitate his teacher is a "non story"?

Are you his dad?

The school haven't said that. The headline and quote are from another parent.

This is one of the comments under that article.
I think you need to know the facts first as i do and he comes from a very loving home with excellent parents. he does have issues yes but as normal the paper have blown this way out of control and dont consider the consequences to the poor child or parents.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
one quote from one parent who also reasurringly commented "this isn't the Bronx, it shouldn't be happening". Let's see before making judgements about the parents, adult trash or whatever.
I'm not judging anyone, it sounded from your post like you had some inside information that's all. I'm interested in the story and pleased that no one was hurt.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here