Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] With three weeks to go until the season starts, how is your Albion MOJO?

How is your Albion MOJO?

• Tip-top - the squad is taking shape and I'm confident it will all work out

Votes: 6 4.1%
  • High - could be better, but could be a lot worse

Votes: 14 9.6%
  • Middle of the road - I like what we've done so far, more of the same (and quickly) please

Votes: 75 51.4%
  • Slightly concerned - Deja vu is setting in

Votes: 48 32.9%
  • Very concerned - I don't think they know what they are doing

Votes: 3 2.1%

• Total voters

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Pretty meh, to be honest.

We've not signed anybody (perhaps bar Hemed), that suggests the boring, defensive football is going to change. Our forward players are also very similar to those which were found extremely lacking last year, however bad the service was.

We look like a lower mid-table side to me, and there's not much about that which gets my mojo going. Although i'm still hopefull the signings to follow will change this.

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
We still haven't addressed the major issue from last year, the lack of creativity and goals. So I am beginning to be concerned

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Mojo still in it's box

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Mojo not in full working order yet, but is starting to flex. Three or four more decent signings will do the trick.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
As others have pointed out our issue last season was scoring goals. So we've addressed that by signing 2 defenders and a goalkeeper along with an unknown quantity striker! Cant say my optimism is overflowing as a result. We are still in desperate need of some width and creativity along with at least one decent new addition up front.

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
i will get my albion mojo once we have signed 2 or 3 big name signings to have other fans thinking brighton mean buisness this season or otherwise we are in for another season like last season

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
6% bedwetters. Could be worse.

Dec 15, 2014
Here
i will get my albion mojo once we have signed 2 or 3 big name signings to have other fans thinking brighton mean buisness this season or otherwise we are in for another season like last season

I've said this all along. Just enough signings to keep the Albion in the lower half of the championship.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Not high but I'm not concerned. Think we are in for a dull season with the first team, but the under 21s and 18s look promising!

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
To summarise my feelings: Content with the signings and the shaping of the squad but know that we need to strengthen more and hopefully very soon. They need to gel prior to Forest. so happy but nervous. 6.5/10

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here