Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New goalie kit

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
There are no new Nike goalkeepers kits this year, so it'll be from the same templates as last year.

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
There are no new Nike goalkeepers kits this year, so it'll be from the same templates as last year.

You sure Phil? I was told there will be a new black Goali kit by some one in the shop...

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
You sure Phil? I was told there will be a new black Goali kit by some one in the shop...

It was available last year, it's the same Nike template as last years? Guess we didn't have it as our away kit was half black so wouldn't have been useable.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
It wasn't on-sale last year but if it is this year that'll be a result. I had to bribe Davd Stockdale with a donation to charity to get one. :kiss:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
It wasn't on-sale last year but if it is this year that'll be a result. I had to bribe Davd Stockdale with a donation to charity to get one. :kiss:

If you were to take a photo or two of that and you were able to post it to a website that displays photos of old football shirts then many others would be able to bask in its glory :whistle:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
New goalie kit now available in club shop :thumbsup:

51urkAk0umL._AC_UL320_SR246,320_.jpg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here