Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fan takes corner

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
No way that beat the first man. We've got enough of them already.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
1st game of the season away at Southend the year we got promoted under Micky Adams I had 2 spare tickets and sold it at a pub on the seafront. During the game one of the lads I sold it too ran on the pitch and took the goal kick. Think it was kuipers in goal at the time. :bowdown:

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Love the way that seems to be some sort of official video. If that had happened at a Brighton game he would have been arrested and banged up for ten years, with numerous articles in the Argus and on the official website stating how this is unacceptable behaviour from fans, etc.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Love the way that seems to be some sort of official video. If that had happened at a Brighton game he would have been arrested and banged up for ten years, with numerous articles in the Argus and on the official website stating how this is unacceptable behaviour from fans, etc.
The grass line would be in melt down.

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
What if it happens at the Lewes game ;-)

el punal

In the first season at the Amex I seem to remember quite a few pitch invaders doing their stuff, mainly from the West Lower towards the North Stand. Was the beer stronger there in the concourse bars? Would never happen in the West Upper - have you tried lugging abseiling gear up 100+ steps?

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I suspect that if it happened in similar circumstances there'd be no notice taken of whatsoever.

That's not to say you're wrong, fully believe that it wouldn't be an official video (assuming that was) but I doubt it'd get mentioned anywhere but on here...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here