Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Swinging

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
So I was playing around with a friend of mine last night on her very trim strip. My balls were getting a lot of attention, I was rubbing and rubbing them (mainly on one side) and they were starting to get really good. I had a firm grip of it and I was trying a new motion of flicking my wrist at the right point, but every time I released it went down her leg, when I'm really trying to get her off.

She said it was a good length for her but it needed work…..

What am I doing wrong? Should I try coming at a different angle? Do I need someone behind her or a third man?

I’m really struggling with this swinging lark….help appreciated

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
So I was playing around with a friend of mine last night on her very trim strip. My balls were getting a lot of attention, I was rubbing and rubbing them (mainly on one side) and they were starting to get really good. I had a firm grip of it and I was trying a new motion of flicking my wrist at the right point, but every time I released it went down her leg, when I'm really trying to get her off.

What am I doing wrong? Should I try coming at a different angle? Do I need someone behind her or a third man?

Have you thought about coming round to get her off?

Sounds like you are getting too much action on the wrist flick.

Maybe slow down until you are more experienced, and then look to increase the pace at point of release.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Keep adjusting your balls, the element of surprise is often the key to success.

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
Have you thought about coming round to get her off?

Sounds like you are getting too much action on the wrist flick.

Maybe slow down until you are more experienced, and then look to increase the pace at point of release.

I am getting her pretty deep in her crease.....maybe i need to pull back a bit.....

Surport Local Team

Jan 5, 2011

Silly Point, could be worth asking.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here