Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Displaying a "Restricted" button for me

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Fulham tickets purchased. I was sure there would be some issues, but tickets online seem to be working perfectly

Yep, although a bit disappointed you couldn't choose your seat like with most of the away games at the end of last season, will have to check my crap view Fulham tickets from last year to see if they are filling from the front again

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Wow it worked does this mean the frequent issues from last season have been erased or was it jyst a lucky day.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Well it won't work for me, Barber Out, :ranting:

I'm logged in, I can buy any tickets apart from the Fulham ones. I know I have plenty of loyalty points, gah, same old
Shite.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Not working for me.

The event Price List ("2015/16 AWAY - Fulham (eSRO)") does not set a price for the "Under 17" Price Type at the "Away Stadium - RESTRICTED VIEW" Price Level

FFS, Barber out.

PG

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Not working for me.

The event Price List ("2015/16 AWAY - Fulham (eSRO)") does not set a price for the "Under 17" Price Type at the "Away Stadium - RESTRICTED VIEW" Price Level

FFS, Barber out.

PG

Logged in again and its worked ok now.

Barber IN!

PG

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Had to do it a couple of times because I didn't like the seat I was allocated, but easy enough

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
How long have they had to get that 'ing thing working properly? As soon as there's any demand, usually at the point where tickets first go on sale to season ticket holders, it throws its digital hands up in the air and basically gives up. We need some kind of regular antonym for 'Marvellous scenes' on this board.

BobbySmith

Oct 25, 2004
Worthing
We had this issue before, as a 1901 member, they seem to re-allocate fan numbers, so guess what?, we cant buy 'restricted' tickets, nor can my mates buy for me via 'Friends and Families'. Not a great way to treat us in the last year of membership and yes before you ask, some of us do go away and support the team, well we try to....sort it out Brighton Ticket office

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Four tickets for me after adding Friends and Family. Don't forget to assign owners if buying more than one (though it looks from previous posts like some can't :( )

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Got mine, and could ironically get my 1901 F&F tix too, even though they had trouble getting them themselves v odd. For some reason ticket site doesn't work on safari at work so had to go via chrome. Still all done now, first away game in the bag!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here