Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Loyalty Points - Do They Still Count?

el punal

Apologies if this has been covered before. Do your loyalty points amassed over the last few seasons have any bearing on ticket purchasing priority? I have been on the club site and there seems to be no information regarding this.

If the loyalty points system is defunct, have the club introduced a new scheme or is it a case of first come, first served?

I look forward to your replies. Cheers!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Apologies if this has been covered before. Do your loyalty points amassed over the last few seasons have any bearing on ticket purchasing priority? I have been on the club site and there seems to be no information regarding this.

If the loyalty points system is defunct, have the club introduced a new scheme or is it a case of first come, first served?

I look forward to your replies. Cheers!

Loyalty points do still exist. You should see them here when logged in: https://www.seagullstickets.com/CrmDetails.aspx

I believe the way it's supposed to work is if you are a season ticket holder and renew, then you will have 1000 points + 10% of the points in excess of 1000 you had at the end of the previous season.

So, if someone had 1200 at the end of 2014-15 and they renewed their season ticket they would have:

Season ticket renewal: 1000
Carried forward: (1200-1000) * 10%
Total:1020

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
They may still exist but for some reason the club rarely use them which is propably ok for a mid week game up north but for Fulham it causes anxiety for those that work and are unable to acces a computer until later and allows rjose ST holders who rarely go to away games to effectively jump the queue.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Loyalty points do still exist. You should see them here when logged in: https://www.seagullstickets.com/CrmDetails.aspx

I believe the way it's supposed to work is if you are a season ticket holder and renew, then you will have 1000 points + 10% of the points in excess of 1000 you had at the end of the previous season.

So, if someone had 1200 at the end of 2014-15 and they renewed their season ticket they would have:

Season ticket renewal: 1000
Carried forward: (1200-1000) * 10%
Total:1020

if you are a STH you lose 50% of the previous year's excess each year but non STH lose 90%

http://www.seagullstickets.com/documents/pdf/Seagull_Loyalty_Scheme-OCT14.pdf

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
Early last season the Brentford away league game was a similar situation of no loyalty point priorities being applied. It took until the Tottenham game for the loyalty points to be recalculated and added to the system. Then the excuse was the new ticket system. This year .....?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Pretty pointless now as most champ grounds have massive away ends. Maybe Brentford excepted .

They will only come into play when its Crawley or Bmth away in the cup or a non league side where the away end holds 150 or whatever.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here