Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Escape from ISIS

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
On channel four now....

Just harrowing what is being done to women in the name of religion, nothing short of absolutely disgusting to children as young as nine.....

Death by fecking stoning, it's barbaric....

How the hell did we go to war with Iraq and not now, we seem to be letting them do what they want to women 50% of the population are women Christ I am so angry. Bush and Blair you opened a whole can of worms you disgust me just as much, this is on your head that girls as young as nine get rapped daily by multiple men....

Fecking disgusted....

Nothing will be done, because there is no oil, and it seems certain peoples are expendable.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I agree how aful the program was very sad. We need to finish what we started but I don't think I can look the families in the eyes who would lose sons and daughters sorting out this mess.
We may have to work with pepole we don't get on with. What a mess.

The Camel

Nov 1, 2010
Darlington, UK
The most harrowing documentary I have ever seen

How anyone can watch this and then say Britain should not help the refugees fleeing from these monsters is beyond me.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Although it seems sad that this sort of shite, in different forms, goes on all over the planet. Yet no-one seems to talk much about it in the published media.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
humans are disgusting creatures , not content with degrading the planet we have to impose our will and act out our religious bullshit on eachother......true it has been going on for thousands of years but to call human colonisation "civilisation" has got to be the biggest oxymoron around........why the feck can't we all just get along...?? damage has been done now , the only solution is to wipe the whole isis movement off the globe , they are clearly insane.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
What an amazing documentary. It's like something from a science fiction film with the harrowing black flags flying.
I just don't think it's right to turn the other way and pretend it's not happening when you see 9 year olds getting raped, women getting stoned to death and thousands living under the constant fear of getting sold as slaves.

I hope this programme will raise awareness or will the news agenda just be about Greece? Unfortunately I think I know the answer

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
On channel four now....

Just harrowing what is being done to women in the name of religion, nothing short of absolutely disgusting to children as young as nine.....

How the hell did we go to war with Iraq and not now, we seem to be letting them do what they want to women 50% of the population are women Christ I am so angry. Bush and Blair you opened a whole can of worms you disgust me just as much, this is on your head that girls as young as nine get rapped daily by multiple men....

Fecking disgusted....

Nothing will be done, because there is no oil, and it seems certain peoples are expendable.
It is disgusting. Not massive outrage when the "raping of young girls by multiple men" in our own country, re Rotherham and many other cities here. This documentary has thankfully been made, no chance of the same being made on what's going on here.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
It is disgusting. Not massive outrage when the "raping of young girls by multiple men" in our own country, re Rotherham and many other cities here. This documentary has thankfully been made, no chance of the same being made on what's going on here.

I understand what you are saying, and it is deplorable what has and is happening here....

However it is not on the scale it is happening elsewhere in the world....

Which in no way devalues it happening here or there...

Rather than try and bring an us and them into it the comment youI would have thought maybe we could look beyond that because they are all women.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
On channel four now....

Fecking disgusted....

there'e lots of oil there.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
A father joining in the stoning of his daughter, absolutely evil.

I just cannot get my head round that at all..... even if he was so scarred for himself and possibly the rest of his family.... There is no way I would or could even imagine doing that to anyone let alone my own daughter....

Imagine what that girl felt, absolute horror at the situation and then your dad throws a not a stone a bloody rock at your head.....

Humans can be horrible...

On the plus side what those men were doing to rescue the women was just admirable beyond words... Silent heros.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I just cannot get my head round that at all..... even if he was so scarred for himself and possibly the rest of his family.... There is no way I would or could even imagine doing that to anyone let alone my own daughter....

Imagine what that girl felt, absolute horror at the situation and then your dad throws a not a stone a bloody rock at your head.....

Humans can be horrible...

On the plus side what those men were doing to rescue the women was just admirable beyond words... Silent heros.

Nothing different to so called honour killings that happen here where family members kill and dispose of girls in their family for so called disrespect.

Just isn't done in front of TV cameras or mobile phones

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
did I hear right, that those women that were executed for trying to escape, were then fed to the dogs

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here