Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheffield Wednesday ticket prices

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
http://www.sheffieldtelegraph.co.uk...-owls-reveal-matchday-ticket-prices-1-7360809

Hopefully we will be cat g when we go there.

Very expensive for a northern club, suppose they have to pay the wages of all those new players they are going after somehow.

That's got to be a bad move by the new chairman. I'm sure Wednesday fans have been buzzing recently with the money being pumped into the club but this is a real downer. If things don't well on the pitch there'll be a revolt.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Wednesday :lolol:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Sheffield Wednesday :lolol:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Norwich are charging Palace fans £45 for the match at Carrow Road.

Regardless of what we think of our chums up in Croydon, that is a criminal amount to have to pay.

To be fair to Palace they are giving free coach travel to anyone who wants to go to the match, using that method...........................as well as providing four police motorcycle outriders to ensure the coach gets out of Croydon with all it's wheels intact.

el punal

Regardless of what we think of our chums up in Croydon, that is a criminal amount to have to pay.

To be fair to Palace they are giving free coach travel to anyone who wants to go to the match, using that method...........................as well as providing four police motorcycle outriders to ensure the coach gets out of Croydon with all it's wheels intact.
And also . . . . beware of the coach driver. :shit:

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010

They should be charged more

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003

A Category AA match at Carrow Road last season was over £50 I think, so that effectively makes Palace fairly unattractive opponents.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Meanwhile, Swansea have subsidised their away fans, so that EVERY single match for their away fans will cost £22 or less. Whether it be Old Trafford or Selhurst Park.

http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/swans-agrees-to-reduce-away-ticket-prices-2530806.aspx

Those Sheffield Wednesday prices are beyond a joke. Hillsborough is in a very working class part of Sheffield, which, despite loving the place, isn't exactly an 'affluent' city. At £40 plus for a ticket, I'd be surprised if they had more than 200/300 ticket sales on top of season tickets for any of those games. And to think, last season students could go along for £6.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
I presume that was for Ipswich?

No idea which games: I just remember looking into it when I discovered tickets for our game there were something like £35. Ipswich would presumably be one. Maybe Leeds? Arsenal paid well over£50 for Carrow Road the season before.

There's not many times you feel sorry for Leeds fans, but it's unquestionable that they get screwed over at an awful lot of away games, because home clubs inevitably view them as a money-making opportunity due to their large away support. I bet it costs more in ticket prices to follow Leeds around the country than it does any other Championship club.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
No idea which games: I just remember looking into it when I discovered tickets for our game there were something like £35. Ipswich would presumably be one. Maybe Leeds? Arsenal paid well over£50 for Carrow Road the season before.

There's not many times you feel sorry for Leeds fans, but it's unquestionable that they get screwed over at an awful lot of away games, because home clubs inevitably view them as a money-making opportunity due to their large away support. I bet it costs more in ticket prices to follow Leeds around the country than it does any other Championship club.

Agreed, but they do have the benefit of watching the Champions of Europe every time they see them play.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here