Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So Much Proper Impassioned Talent In The SNP It's Unbelievable...

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
... and Nicola Sturgeon must already be looking over her shoulder at 20 year old Partick Thistle fan Mhairi Black :bowdown:

This is the deeply honest moral high ground that the Labour Party used to occupy before they got their balls chopped off.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
dVery impressive maiden speech. Seems older than 20!

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Watched the video yesterday ,very impressive for a maiden speech in the Commons at such a young age.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
... and Nicola Sturgeon must already be looking over her shoulder at 20 year old Partick Thistle fan Mhairi Black :bowdown:

This is the deeply honest moral high ground that the Labour Party used to occupy before they got their balls chopped off.

She's got balls that's for sure:ohmy:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
11071649_1010985968941316_2069807126974980581_n.jpg

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
How can anyone be a politician at 20? How can they know anything about anything? They won't have had a proper job, won't have travelled anywhere, won't have run a business, won't have run a household etc etc. I don't care how good they are at public speaking, they cannot possibly be in touch with with the real world.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
How can anyone be a politician at 20? How can they know anything about anything? They won't have had a proper job, won't have travelled anywhere, won't have run a business, won't have run a household etc etc. I don't care how good they are at public speaking, they cannot possibly be in touch with with the real world.

Sadly most politicians regardless of age are out of touch with the real world. University, Researcher, Special Advisor, MP, with a short spell in PR/Marketing if you're lucky, no wonder we have such a lacklustre uninspiring bunch

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

I'd argue that a 20 year old is more in touch with the real world than somebody twice or three times their age who has had a lifetime of compromises forced upon them in order to get anything even halfway done. Sometimes when you cut through the crap it really IS that simple to make change happen.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
This.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
I'd argue that a 20 year old is more in touch with the real world than somebody twice or three times their age who has had a lifetime of compromises forced upon them in order to get anything even halfway done. Sometimes when you cut through the crap it really IS that simple to make change happen.

You should be a politician with that load of gobbledegook

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010

Easy when you have no real financial accountability. She would work in Greece, if there was any work

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
probably the first time she has even been to London. Bet all the Union Jack stuff on sale annoys her. Plus it's the exact opposite of the mono ethnic state they want.

DataPoint

Mar 31, 2015

Nice try! - but weak argument.

Think you've just summed up about 80% of the MPs that are in there 50s and 60s,give the young uns a go,the old ***** haven't exactly covered themselves in glory.

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton

I know, I mean the white, upper class, middle aged guys have done a great job, lets stick with that!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here