Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stewart Downing returning to the championship

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
He is far too good for the Championship. He is the sort of signing we can only dream about. Lets hope we can get one or two more quality signings in before the transfer deadline.

It is not always the best players that get promoted, but the best team. If Bournemouth can get promoted, then so can we.

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
Sensational signing

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Better homecoming for them than Zamora would be for us.

Getting very jealous of the quality of players some of the other teams in this division are signing

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
He will absolutely destroy the championship in my opinion, I assume they will play him centrally...

He must be on ridiculous money though ?... cant believe he was on less than 70k a week at west ham ?....

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
Better homecoming for them than Zamora would be for us.

Getting very jealous of the quality of players some of the other teams in this division are signing

Are there any players who have signed for other clubs in the Champ who you think are bad signings ICY ?

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
If played as a CAM, which he re-invented himself as last season (to great effect), he will simply run the show.

The comment that the championship is "his level", off the back of a very good season in the prem is excellent. You have to love NSC at times.

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
Supposed to be signing former rumoured to be a BHA target Christian Stuani from Espanyol as well. 'boro certainly haven't struggled to get forwards in recently.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Are there any players who have signed for other clubs in the Champ who you think are bad signings ICY ?

Did I not say SOME?

Off the top of my head, quite a few of the Derby ones. the Sheffield Wednesday ones look good as do the Brentford and Fulham signings. I like the look of ours but we don't have many and only one is not a defender.

Are you not just a tad concerned about how our signings are going and a little envious of some of the other clubs signings?

I think this signing for Midds is very impressive though

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here