Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Confident or not

Diablo

NSC Patreon
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
With the new season round the corner..How confident are you that we will be up amongst the top six come May 2016......I have my doubts about even a top half finish unless we sign at least one, preferably two, 20 plus a season goalscorers.. CH needs to understand that to win we need to score more goals than the opposition ??

CurlyBHAFC

Jul 14, 2015
The first 12 games are critical. If we are to finish above half way we will need 6 wins and a couple of draws, not unachievable but very difficult based on last years performance. I hope we are not fighting relegation again, I'm sure we will be better than that.

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
We need another striker to have a realistic chance of challenging.

However, I'm a bit worried that he has finished buying strikers. I think he may be planning to play Hemed with Baldock, keeping O'Grady and Colunga as back up.

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
still need this below if we are to challenge this season
1 x centre half
2 x wingers
1 x forward who will get 20+ goals
1 x creative midfielder who will unlock a defence in tight games

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The first 12 games are critical. If we are to finish above half way we will need 6 wins and a couple of draws
So we need 20 points from our first 12 games, which would have put us in 6th/7th last year, just to finish in the top half? Not the best first post ever.

CurlyBHAFC

Jul 14, 2015
So we need 20 points from our first 12 games, which would have put us in 6th/7th last year, just to finish in the top half? Not the best first post ever.

Oh do **** off. This is why I left before and thanks to you I'm gone again. We're all entitled to an opinion. Cheers!

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
The first 12 games are critical. If we are to finish above half way we will need 6 wins and a couple of draws, not unachievable but very difficult based on last years performance. I hope we are not fighting relegation again, I'm sure we will be better than that.

Best post of the year....

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
With the new season round the corner..How confident are you that we will be up amongst the top six come May 2016......I have my doubts about even a top half finish unless we sign at least one, preferably two, 20 plus a season goalscorers.. CH needs to understand that to win we need to score more goals than the opposition ??

Tony has got more chance of shitting in the Queens handbag

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Tony has got more chance of shitting in the Queens handbag

dd2.jpg

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
We need another striker to have a realistic chance of challenging.

However, I'm a bit worried that he has finished buying strikers. I think he may be planning to play Hemed with Baldock, keeping O'Grady and Colunga as back up.

Two up front what kind of madness is this

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here