Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

rolling about laughing

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I bet all the higher management at the albion look at NSC and fall about laughing at the second guessing going on here.
who the **** is that they are on about now?
:rotlf::rotlf::rotlf::rotlf:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I bet all the higher management at the albion look at NSC and fall about laughing at the second guessing going on here.

They won't be laughing quite so much when they sign free agent Leon Best and we all throw in our season tickets :wave:

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer

I understand your sentiments, at one time today the 'Big Board' looked like the Electoral Roll of Bongo Bongoland.

But those ensconced within the sacred and secret sanctums at the Amex really best not laugh. They surely haven't forgotten the endless stream of players (many on loan) that they've wasted millions on just to park their bums on the bench. Whilst shuffling out more talented players. :shrug:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Given how many players we released and how many we have got in so far before the "most expensive Albion squad ever" line can be rolled out from TB and PB again we'll have to get a few more in.

Along with the shite recruitment last season the club haven't got much to laugh about, except maybe about the mugs who blindly renewed their season tickets :smile:

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Oh you couldn't be more wrong I know for a fact ( well one I made up) that each morning during the close season the board have a meeting to read NSC and then pass on our recommended signing to our recruitment team.

They are in awe of our talent spotting so go on get the most ridiculous named player on here I reckon we need a Mongolian, surely we'd be the first and he wouldn't lack aggression.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here