Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reise Allassani

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Apparently this kid is a winger. He is also a "Crystal Palace starlet" and wants to go out on loan to get games.

If he was any good, would you want a scummer in the team?

Your question is a total non sequitur due to the fact that the premise contains a clear oxymoron: he cannot be both "any good" and also a Palace player.

Given it's a fact that he's a Palace player, it follows that he can't be any good. On that basis, I'm out.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Your question is a total non sequitur due to the fact that the premise contains a clear oxymoron: he cannot be both "any good" and also a Palace player.

Given it's a fact that he's a Palace player, it follows that he can't be any good. On that basis, I'm out.

I don't think I said he was any good. Apparently he is a "starlet," which if I'm not mistaken is some kind of bimbo D-lister who never quite made it as an actress. But what do I know?

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I don't think I said he was any good. Apparently he is a "starlet," which if I'm not mistaken is some kind of bimbo D-lister who never quite made it as an actress. But what do I know?

Yes, I misquoted you - apologies.

I'm still out though.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Anyone else really REALLY hate that word 'starlet'? Conjures up images of a wide-eyed teenager in a leotard being groped by Freddie Starr.

That would certainly explain the hair.

reise_allassani.jpg

Edit: and the look on his face, come to think about it.

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
Looked like the next big thing to come out of our youth ranks a couple of years back, But has struggled to push on over the past year. Can play a central role as well as wide, He has good skills but needs to bulk up a bit IMO, Still only 19, I can see him being loaned out to the lower leagues this season.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I think the club will be looking at other options this kid looks destined to be loaned out to a League 2 outfit.

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
If he needs to bulk up best send him to a northern team, or play him CB that'll sort him out, then send him back

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here