Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fantasy Football

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
Anyone seen a championship/football league fantasy football game? Wanting to do both Prem and FL so if anyone can recommend a good league for either that would be excellent.

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013

BIRCHYBOY27

Nov 25, 2005
brighton
Hi as always every year I run a successful fantasy premier league through Barclays one. It's £15 to enter but ALL money goes on prizes. Ive had a few from NSC before. 46 people won prizes from £15 to £200. If anyone is interested email me Ar 123birchyboy29@gmail.com and I'll send you all the details.
Thanks

Fungus

NSC Patreon
May 21, 2004
Truro
:bounce: Got the reminder email from FPL, got my team registered, just need to join some leagues... who set up the NSC league last year?

We need a "Private league code" - don't seem to be able to just renew last year's leagues.

Fungus

NSC Patreon
May 21, 2004
Truro
:bounce: Got the reminder email from FPL, got my team registered, just need to join some leagues... who set up the NSC league last year?

We need a "Private league code" - don't seem to be able to just renew last year's leagues.

Okay, was just about to set up a new league, but it seems to have automatically entered me into "North Stand Chat 2015/16", with lots of other members. :thumbsup:

But new members will still need a "Private league code", won't they?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Code to join this league: 126554-297905
Original version

Code to join this league: 126554-297924
Head to head version

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

Thanks Greg I'm in (Both)

In the past I was automatically entered in The NSC league which had hundreds in it. I guess the poster who started it hasn't refreshed this year.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Thanks Greg I'm in (Both)

In the past I was automatically entered in The NSC league which had hundreds in it. I guess the poster who started it hasn't refreshed this year.

The NSC League has been refreshed and there's hundreds in it already. It got a mention higher up in this thread.

Did you re-register into your old account or set up from scratch?

You need the league owner to spot this thread and post the code!

In the meantime, I'm also in both of Greg's leagues.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
The NSC League has been refreshed and there's hundreds in it already. It got a mention higher up in this thread.

Did you re-register into your old account or set up from scratch?

You need the league owner to spot this thread and post the code!

In the meantime, I'm also in both of Greg's leagues.

I just re-registered as I normally do. I was automatically entered into other leagues I was in last year.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
The code last year was 5663-165677

You could try it. You never know!

Thanks. No joy. Invalid code error comes up.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here