Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Choose three things to make this country/life better!

The Stout Yeoman

Master Farter
Aug 14, 2003
59 Le Petomane Boulevard
Mmmm Country Life ...

JL.JPG

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
1. Public transport to be a convenient and affordable alternative to cars
2. More sunshine / warmer climate
3. Reduction in the London centric / South east pull of the UK.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
1. Free beer on Mondays
2. A new law that forces The Daily Express to print the words "This is actually bollocks" next to every headline.
3. All politicians to wear comedy face disguises and sumo suits when appearing on the Andrew Marr Show.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Stop all their advertising for huge Country Estates and footballers' chav pads and concentrate more on rural interests such as horticulture, bee-keeping, country walks etc.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
1. Free beer on Mondays
2. A new law that forces The Daily Express to print the words "This is actually bollocks" next to every headline.
3. All politicians to wear comedy face disguises and sumo suits when appearing on the Andrew Marr Show.

Remind me - when are you standing for parliament?

I'd be happy with all these.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
1) Anyone that in any way harms animals to be exterminated.
2) All villages to have that fuzzy warm affect that the cameras give on The Vicar Of Dibley
3) A free bacon sarnie and beverage to be placed under every seat at the Amex pre-game (if you're reading Tony...)

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Good thread.

1: Restrict core business hours to 0800 - 1800 or implement 9-10 hour work days giving us a 3 day weekend.
2: Restrict rain times from midnight to 0500 -and enforce sunshine to at least 6 hours per day.
3: Everybody/family should be able to own their own home.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
I'm assuming that would be free beer on BOTH Fridays? Would be a shame to discriminate against one of them....

Absolutely. It would be an equal opportunities policy for drinkers whichever Friday they prefer.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
1) Anyone that in any way harms animals to be exterminated.
2) All villages to have that fuzzy warm affect that the cameras give on The Vicar Of Dibley
3) A free bacon sarnie and beverage to be placed under every seat at the Amex pre-game (if you're reading Tony...)

This is good, but some tiny adjustments .......

1. As it is.
2. Everywhere.
3. Under any seat you sit at. :)

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
This is good, but some tiny adjustments .......

1. As it is.
2. Everywhere.
3. Under any seat you sit at. :)

I can see that I was not pushing my imagination as far as yours! Yes, your improvements are spot on... [just looks under his work chair - nothing]... I'm guessing they'll take time to implement....

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
2 All dogs to be licensed and dna coded so uncollected dog do could be tested and sent back to the owners through the post:shit::

I always pick up my dogs little gifts, I think owners who dont should be banned from keeping dogs.

BUT recently horses have been taken in parks and footpaths when will owners of horses be made to clean up after they have droped 10 lbs of crap?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here