Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Carl Froch RETIRES

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Whilst not the most naturally gifted British boxer, he goes out with the best resume of any fighter over the last 30 years.

Wins over Pascal, Kessler, Bute, Taylor, Johnson, Groves, Dirrell & Abraham is pretty impressive and only a great fighter in Ward was able to beat him with any ease.

It's a shame a superior fighter in Calzaghe was matched far too easy and avoided Hopkins & Jones Jnr in their primes.

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
The man isn't everyone's cup of tea but you cannot deny the man is/was made of tough stuff. The names on his record speak for themself. Fantastic career and I definately think he has done the right thing calling it a day now. The only opponents left for him would be Degale or Ward (or possibly GGG) which I think are both all wrong for him.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
The man isn't everyone's cup of tea but you cannot deny the man is/was made of tough stuff. The names on his record speak for themself. Fantastic career and I definately think he has done the right thing calling it a day now. The only opponents left for him would be Degale or Ward (or possibly GGG) which I think are both all wrong for him.

Ward would beat Froch every time and Froch not going to get any better at his age, better to retire then become a punchbag

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here