Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tickets for 6 matches going on sale

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
I am a little bemused as to why they are going on sale to members only initially- none of these games will sell out- tickets for every part of every stand will be available right up until matchday.
74d68f01d59f6eea0c15e20c98e584f7.jpg

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
The Forest tickets were supposed to go on sale today to us peasant supporters and they've put it back to Thursday night, gonna be gutted if it sells out, it'll be my last home game before moving away.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Two years ago this would have lead to excited speculation on size of gates..........

Judging by the sales for the Forest game looks like the low 20's will be the norm to begin with. A winning team would change this trend. It's up to the team to deliver get those high 20's back. I reckon the forest game will be in the region of 24,000. Sadly I can't make it due to holiday but my ticket will be used.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I am a little bemused as to why they are going on sale to members only initially- none of these games will sell out- tickets for every part of every stand will be available right up until matchday.

I guess the point is to have these memberships that offer advanced sales/pick of the best seats. There may be limited value in that now but hopefully a time will come when it is worthwhile to have one of these memberships and the club can continue offering the same consistent approach.

The Forest tickets were supposed to go on sale today to us peasant supporters and they've put it back to Thursday night, gonna be gutted if it sells out, it'll be my last home game before moving away.

You've got nothing to worry about - it won't sell out any time soon. The only chance it could is if we go transfer KERAZZZZY!!!!1! sometime between now and the start of the season.

HalfaSeatOn

Mar 17, 2014
North West Sussex
I notice in the online ticket section that there are seats shown under season tickets as being taken but, yet, are available to purchase for the Forest game. Does this mean there is a market to sell a season ticket seat for an unattended match or do the club keep seats back for match by match use only?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I notice in the online ticket section that there are seats shown under season tickets as being taken but, yet, are available to purchase for the Forest game. Does this mean there is a market to sell a season ticket seat for an unattended match or do the club keep seats back for match by match use only?

You'd need good eyes to spot that!

The market for re-sale season tickets is only supposed to kick in once all other seats have sold out. As such, it's something that is not going to happen very often at all.

But you're right, from clicking around I can see W1D / A / 90-91 are not available as season tickets but are available for the Forest game.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008

We couldn't even sell out the Derby playoff game so we're almost certainly never going to sell out a regular season game.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Obviously Zamora is coming back before the general sale date!

;-)

74d68f01d59f6eea0c15e20c98e584f7.jpg

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Over 1200 ticket available in the NS for the Forest game, everyone who wants one, and can afford one, should be OK to get one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here