Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Junior McDougald - If we could get him here on a cheap deal...

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
I wonder if he's decided to play for the US or England yet.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
I wonder if Andy Kennedy is still available????

Now there was a player.

Once saw him meekly chip a shot into fat Gary Phillips of Barnet fame's hands whilst clean through in the last minute of a game rather than side foot it into the otherwise open goal. (No way Gazza was getting down to that one....)

These are the sorts of skills our strikers can only dream of.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Now there was a player.

Once saw him meekly chip a shot into fat Gary Phillips of Barnet fame's hands whilst clean through in the last minute of a game rather than side foot it into the otherwise open goal. (No way Gazza was getting down to that one....)

These are the sorts of skills our strikers can only dream of.

Reminds me of McDougald against Fulham in an FA Cup replay which was on Sky(1995?). Was stood at the back of the north stand. One of our players ballooned his penalty over the bar during our shoot-out defeat.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
I've heard a chap called mark Farrington "could do a job"

As long as the job wasn't a footballer! No brainer as the worst player to wear the stripes. Always recall an actual goal at the Goldstone ( I think it was South goal) where it bobbled off his shin and he wheeled away with a Shearer like salute. Ashley Neal and Les Briley looked world class by comparison.

As long as the job wasn't a footballer! No brainer as the worst player to wear the stripes. Always recall an actual goal at the Goldstone ( I think it was South goal) where it bobbled off his shin and he wheeled away with a Shearer like salute. Ashley Neal and Les Briley looked world class by comparison.

What about Mick Ferguson? Saw him play against Southampton in the Cup, my friend commented that we should have signed his sister Sarah as she would have been of more use.

....On the other hand, what's Richard Tiltman up to these days?

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
What about Mick Ferguson? Saw him play against Southampton in the Cup, my friend commented that we should have signed his sister Sarah as she would have been of more use.

....On the other hand, what's Richard Tiltman up to these days?

Going to watch the Albion with Harty, apparently (posted after the Rotherham game last season):-

On the subject of yesterday, both Tilts (Richard Tiltman) and I commented that we ....

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
At one game, think it was against Bristol Rovers when they were playing at Bath, Farrington committed a foul and as being spoken to by the ref the Brighton fans started chanting OFF OFF

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here