Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 8 Brighton Shirts from the Goldstone/Gillingham or Withdean Seasons For Sale

Zeff

Jun 1, 2009
Southwick
Following a recent house move I have decided to sell 8 Brighton Shirts on eBay, as well as some programmes/fanzines from the same era. Everything is starting at 99p so whatever they sell for I'll be happy, otherwise I'll just end up leaving them in a bag in the corner again for another 15 or 20 years. I have added postage on eBay, but am only in Southwick if anyone wants to collect to save this cost.

They can all be viewed with descriptions under my seller ID on eBay thebrightontrader

All items finish on Wednesday evening

Thanks

Zeff

Jun 1, 2009
Southwick
All of the Brighton & Hove Albion related items I'm selling will finish at 8pm tonight if anyone hasn't had a look already, and wants to grab a shirt, programme or fanzine from the dark days!

Thanks

Zeff

Jun 1, 2009
Southwick
Probably some good stuff there, Zeff. I'm not in the market myself, but I hope you get a good response.

Cheers Saladpack, the response has been really good. It's weird looking back on those days, because as much as they were dark days, and they were kin dark days, I was a fan then, but now you can only be a customer or supporter. I wouldn't swap The Amex, but it's just not quite the same anymore :down:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here