Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dean Cox

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
I'd like to play Championship football as well, I'm also cheap

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Seriously hope the Albion have many, many players higher up on their wanted list than Cox. Maybe a good player for a League One team, but can he have the same impact in the championship? Somehow, I doubt it.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
I don't know if Dean Cox has legs or not but it is possible that rumours about Mid Sussex's finest might have.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Was good for us once. Now only qualification is that he once played for us (see Ulloa, Buckley, Bridcutt, Zamora, Bennett. Orlandi, Lopez, Horton, Ward, Lawrenson et al).

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Perhaps not. But the best player in the Championship last season was Matt Ritchie who had played a lot of games in Div 1 and Div 2. So I don't hold with all this he's a Div 1/ Div 2/ Championship player etc. Lets face it Leon Best had done it in the Premier League ..........so what!

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
You tinker. You'll send Stat Brother over the edge.

RIP [MENTION=435]Stat Brother[/MENTION]

article-1016888-0109586500000578-785_634x383_popup.jpg

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
In line with Spanish Dave asking to come back and Dean Cox announcing that he wants Championship football I'd like to make it known that I'm available and would like to turn out for the Albion.

I eagerly await the thread suggesting that I could do a job as well as, eventually, my 3 year contract.

Lovely stuff.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here