Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crawley tickets

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
No news on Crawley tickets yet? Leaving it a bit late aren't they, always chaos when you have to queue up at their ticket office to pick up.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jun 27, 2012
No news on Crawley tickets yet? Leaving it a bit late aren't they, always chaos when you have to queue up at their ticket office to pick up.

I turned up last year about 20 or so before KO. it took about 5 minutes to buy a ticket on the gate. No chaos ensued.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Yeah but I think you have to queue at ticket office first and then go to turnstile don't you? Previously they have pre sold tickets.
Yes, they pre sold last year via the crawley website, but this year that hasn't been mentioned.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
This from seagulls website from 10th July:

"A short trip north up the A23 follows on Wednesday 22nd July, with a match against League Two Crawley Town, 7.45pm kick-off.

Tickets are available on the gate for the match at the Checkatrade.com Stadium and are priced at £10 for adults, £5 for concessions and 11-18 year-olds and £1 for under-11s."

So no need to queue up at the ticket office this time!

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
I love this fixture. get home from work at 5. Walk Dexter the dog around Tilgate Golf Course, hitting a few balls whilst on my travels. Get home about 6.15, bit of supper and then a slow 5 minute walk through Thomas Bennett to the ground. watch game, stop at Downsman on way home for a couple of Directors and home by 10.15. Marvellous.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I love this fixture. get home from work at 5. Walk Dexter the dog around Tilgate Golf Course, hitting a few balls whilst on my travels. Get home about 6.15, bit of supper and then a slow 5 minute walk through Thomas Bennett to the ground. watch game, stop at Downsman on way home for a couple of Directors and home by 10.15. Marvellous.

Screenshot_2015-06-01-19-56-08.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here