Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Let it go, Jezza. Just let it go..

SAC

May 21, 2014
A US production company would be liable for 40% corporate tax, a UK one only 20% making a big difference to the return he would be expecting.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
It's a shame he'll get employed again. Can YOU imagine being offered a job if you'd done that!

"Can you tell me a little bit about why you left your previous position"?

"Certainly, after an extended period of repeated warnings and investigation into my racist and sexist behaviour towards colleagues and the public at large I was sacked for punching another member of staff in the face when he got my sandwich order wrong. I was shitfaced at the time. What sort of health care package are you offering"?

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Not sure how I feel about Clarkson. He was obviously wrong to hit the fella, and that is probably a good indication of what an up his own arse type of tit that he is, but it is also refreshing and important to have people on tv that say what they really think. I'd rather watch a chat show if they were interviewing Jeremy Clarkson or even Katie Hopkins than one that was interviewing Lorraine Kelly for instance.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
It's a shame he'll get employed again. Can YOU imagine being offered a job if you'd done that!

"Can you tell me a little bit about why you left your previous position"?

"Certainly, after an extended period of repeated warnings and investigation into my racist and sexist behaviour towards colleagues and the public at large I was sacked for punching another member of staff in the face when he got my sandwich order wrong. I was shitfaced at the time. What sort of health care package are you offering"?

Not to condone, but watching that last episode of Top Gear, they clearly finished at an ungodly hour, we covered in water and mud, and were probably seriously exhausted. That, said, I've been like that before and never hit anyone...

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Not sure how I feel about Clarkson. He was obviously wrong to hit the fella, and that is probably a good indication of what an up his own arse type of tit that he is, but it is also refreshing and important to have people on tv that say what they really think. I'd rather watch a chat show if they were interviewing Jeremy Clarkson or even Katie Hopkins than one that was interviewing Lorraine Kelly for instance.
Lorraine Kelly for me....I like her. Actually just signed up with Tapatalk and needed to try out reply.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

I was with you until you mentioned Katie Hopkins...Nooooooo!!

D

Deleted member 22389

I like Clarkson and I thought Top Gear was the only decent thing the BBC did. I hope Clarkson does find a loop hole and carries on somewhere else.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here