Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

who is Bob Kostic ?

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Because most people aren't sad enough to be so easily offended as you are.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
yeah because cancer and transgender jokes are great, we should all just be able to insult each other, what fun

I suggest you read his very long Twitter feed history. He rips the piss out of black people, jews, whites, paedos, athletes, muslims, the French, politicians, food, any and everything and most frequently himself. He's a self-confessed equal opportunities offender.

In answer to your question - yes, we should all be able to insult each other. Specifically to one of your gripes, one of my mates died from cancer last year, he was always ripping the piss out of the illness and himself as a sufferer. If you don't want to hear/read them it's easy enough to avoid and if you want to ban them then you'll no doubt be campaigning to ban Jerry Sadowitz, Frankie Boyle, Jimmy Carr, Sickipedia and many, many others but please don't claim to speak for anyone else when you get offended by dark humour. Speaking for myself - Je Suis Charlie.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 5, 2014
I suggest you read his very long Twitter feed history. He rips the piss out of black people, jews, whites, paedos, athletes, muslims, the French, politicians, food, any and everything and most frequently himself. He's a self-confessed equal opportunities offender.

In answer to your question - yes, we should all be able to insult each other. Specifically to one of your gripes, one of my mates died from cancer last year, he was always ripping the piss out of the illness and himself as a sufferer. If you don't want to hear/read them it's easy enough to avoid and if you want to ban them then you'll no doubt be campaigning to ban Jerry Sadowitz, Frankie Boyle, Jimmy Carr, Sickipedia and many, many others but please don't claim to speak for anyone else when you get offended by dark humour. Speaking for myself - Je Suis Charlie.

'Equal opportunities offender' I can get with that. I'm no longer offended now. Actually his tennis joke was quite funny.

He's hardly Katie Hopkins, who is made offensive by the air she breaths.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
To use the oft quoted Stephen Fry, "i'm offended by that", "well so f.ucking what!".

People like Bob are clever witn their 'offensive' comment and deliver it with a humourous intent. People like Hopkins are deliberately and genuinely offensive because they believe what they say and have the intent to offend. Personally i pity attention seeking twats like hopkins, she will fade into obscurity eventually but not before she attempts to be the queen of offense in a vain effort to prolong her pointless public profile.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
But he isn't funny - just a bit sad, dull and tedious.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here