Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hereford re-launch

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Hereford are not a club i am particularly warm to but nonetheless this is great news

I can understand why you don't feel particularly warm to the old Hereford United. I don't either, after their then board of directors voted to kick us out of the League back in the dreadful late 1900's.

But that was then, and this is now, a lot has changed for both clubs since then, and the public of Hereford at least, are entitled to a well run football club. Good luck to them.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I can understand why you don't feel particularly warm to the old Hereford United. I don't either, after their then board of directors voted to kick us out of the League back in the dreadful late 1900's.

But that was then, and this is now, a lot has changed for both clubs since then, and the public of Hereford at least, are entitled to a well run football club. Good luck to them.

Edit . . . late 1990's not 1900's!

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
I'm sure you can make a case it all stems from it, but they've been as high as League One in the years since that day in 1997, so not sure how applicable the "it was nearly us" argument really is.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Hope they get relegated again, nasty club with nasty supporters. Karma is a bitch as they are finding

So would any brighton fan who was caught in the pub next to M&S in Hereford town centre when the *******s came in smashing anyone and anything in sight. Nasty bunch of inbred farmer boys.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
In other words, Fans-United-Except-For-Hereford?

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
What a load of old bollocks.

So I take it SF that you weren't there on that day in Hereford and your family did not
experience any of the w******s that that Club has? If the answer is 'no' to the first or
'yes' and 'no', then I suggest *you* are the one talking bollocks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here