Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls player actually producing watchable highlights.

-gully-

The Flux Capacitor
Nov 7, 2009
Shrewsbury
After years of absolute muck things are looking up. When the live feeds start for games the real test begins. So far watchable decent quality highlights on iPad.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Keep us posted! Won't cough up for that again until I'm sure it's improved.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
The club hates it too - with a passion!

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
They still got our old badge and new badge on the same page. Classsy

badge.png

Langley

Mar 10, 2008
Waltham Chase, Hants
Hi Gully could not get it onmy I Pad last year what has changed, and how can I get It ?
I am not an IT bod, so some advice would be appreciated. Regards Langley.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Hi Gully could not get it onmy I Pad last year what has changed, and how can I get It ?

I got at it by downloading the Football League app. Then select BHA as your club and that should get you in

BTW although I cancelled my Player subscription because of the crap quality I can still access through the FL app :thumbsup:

-gully-

The Flux Capacitor
Nov 7, 2009
Shrewsbury
As Rugrat says above. There is a massive improvement on the video quality with the introduction of HD. For the last few seasons commentary has been a bit unreliable often cutting out or making you listen to Cwawly commentary. I am not sure how much I pay per month though as I signed up years ago. I think the app is easier to use than the desktop site and I only really use it to listen to games and watch highlights and interviews.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
BTW although I cancelled my Player subscription because of the crap quality I can still access through the FL app :thumbsup:
I could too, up until this summer so have reluctantly re-subscribed. Are you sure you're still able to access it?

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I could too, up until this summer so have reluctantly re-subscribed. Are you sure you're still able to access it?

I looked this morning and the highlights yesterday aren't there, I assumed it's because it wasn't Football League? All of last seasons games are still there.

It may well be that they've twigged on but thought I'd wait till season starts to be sure

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
I looked this morning and the highlights yesterday aren't there, I assumed it's because it wasn't Football League? All of last seasons games are still there.

It may well be that they've twigged on but thought I'd wait till season starts to be sure
Hmm, I got a message pop up on the FL app saying something along the lines of "Please make sure you have a valid Player Subscription, and try again", even though I'm still logged in.

The new content seemed to stop as soon as they introduced the new HD service. But you may well be right, in which case it would've been a wise choice in waiting to see.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Hmm, I got a message pop up on the FL app saying something along the lines of "Please make sure you have a valid Player Subscription, and try again", even though I'm still logged in.

The new content seemed to stop as soon as they introduced the new HD service. But you may well be right, in which case it would've been a wise choice in waiting to see.

I got that message too and ignored it. I went in and all last season is there up to and including Boro game which was HD I think (well I can see the ball so something has changed!).

-gully-

The Flux Capacitor
Nov 7, 2009
Shrewsbury
If you do subscribe you have to put the email address the account is linked to instead of the old user name you used to use.

thony

Jul 24, 2011
Hollingbury
I'm thinking of trying it again now it's meant to be better. Anyone found any pre-season deals on it? I've found one from Cardiff City (£29.99, with free season reviews from the last 2 seasons), so was tempted to go for that based on the fact that I used to be able to go to ANY club's player when I had my subscription. Can anyone confirm that this is still the case? I don't want to take out a Cardiff City Player subscription only to find that they now restrict it to just the club you registered with!

http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news/article/subscribe-for-1516-player-hd-the-bluebird-2504357.aspx

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here